Senior Professor, Chemistry
PhD: Jadavpur University, 1982
February 1985 - February 1987 Guest Scientist, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
November 1987 - November 1990 Research Associate, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
February 1995 - August 1996 Visiting Scientist, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA.
December 1998 - July 1999 Visiting Scientist, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Eye lens proteins, molecular chaperone function of alpha-crystallin
- Chaperone assisted protein folding
- Spectroscopic studies of protein structure and interactions
- Fibrillation of proteins and its inhibition
- Interaction of proteins with metal nanoparticles
Department of Chemistry
93/1, A. P. C. Road
Kolkata - 700 009, India
121. Roy, S and Das, KP (2016) Homologous recombination defective Arabidopsis mutants exhibit enhanced sensitivity to abscisic acid, PLoS One, 12(1), e0169294.
120. Ghosh, D, Chattoraj, DK, Chattopadhyay, P and Das, KP (2016) Kinetics of conversion of cow milk and soy milk curd to gels by fermentation process at acid pH, J. Surface Sci. Technol., 32, 1-6.
119. Ratha, Bhisma N., Ghosh, Anirban, Brender, Jeffrey R., Gayen, Nilanjan, Ilyas, Humaira, Neeraja, Chilukti, Das, K. P., Mandal, Atin K. and Bhunia, Anirban (2016) Inhibition of isulin amyloid fibrillation by a novel amphipathic heptapeptide: mechanistic details studied by spectroscopy in combination with microscopy, J. Biol. Chem., 291(45), 23545-23556.
118. Banerjee, Victor and Das, K. P. (2016) Insulin Fibrillation and Role of Small Molecules in Its Inhibition Process, Chapter 46. in Encyclopedia of Biocolloids and Biointerfaces, John Wiley & Sons, pp. 575-591.
117. Chowdhury, Aritra, Banerjee, Rajat and Das, K. P. (2016) Biophysical Studies of a Miceller Protein alpha-Crystallin by Fluorescence Methods, Chapter 60 in Encyclopedia of Biocolloids and Biointerfaces, John Wiley & Sons, pp. 737-750.
116. Das, Priyabrata, Mandal, Suvra, Gangopadhyay, Sudeshna, Das, K. P., Ghosh, Arpita, Dasgupta, Swati, Mukhopadhyay, Soma and Mukhopadhyay, Ashis (2016) Antioxidative and anticarcinogenic activities of methylpheophorbide a, isolated from wheat grass (Triticum aestivum Linn.), Natural Product Research 30(4), 474-477.
115. Biswas, Ashis, Karmakar, Srabani, Chowdhuri, Aritra and Das, K. P. (2016) Interaction of some small molecules with a-crystallin and its effect on its structure and function, Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 1860, 211-221.
114. Sapkota, Manish, Karmakar, Gourab, Nahak, Prasant, Guha, Pritam, Roy, Biplab, Koirala, Suraj, Chettri, Priyam, Das, K. P., Misono, Takeshi, Torigoe, Kanjiro and Panda, Amiya Kumar (2015) Effect of Polymer Charge on the Formation and Stability of Anti- inflammatory Drug Loaded Nanostructured Lipid Carriers: Physicochemical Approach, RSC Adv., 5, 65697.
113. Saha, S. and Das, K. P. (2015) Effect of thermal treatment on the oligomeric size and chaperone activity of alpha-crystallin, J. Indian
Chem. Soc., 92(10), 1531-1536.
112. Karmakar, Srabani, Biswas, Ashis and Das, K. P. (2015) Structural stabilization and functional enhancement of miceller protein a-crystallin by ATP and Zn+2, J. Surf. Sci. Technol., 3(1-2), 22-29.
111. Banerjee, Victor, Das, K. P. and Roy, Sujit (2015) Understanding the physical and molecular basis of stability of Arabidopsis DNA Polλ under UV-B and high NaCl stress, PLoS One, 0133843.
110. Roy, Amit, Gupta, Sumanti, Hess, Daniel, Das, K. P. and Das, Sampa (2014) Binding ofinsecticidal lectin colocasia esculenta tuber agglutinin (CEA) to midgut receptors of Bemisia and Lipaphis erysimi provides clues to its insecticidal potential, Proteomics, 14(13-14), 1646-1659.
109. Banerjee, Victor and Das, K. P. (2014) Structure and Functional Properties of a Multimeric Protein aA-Crystallin Adsorbed on Silver Nanoparticle Surface, Langmuir, 30(16), 4775-4783.
108. Chowdhury, Aritra, Choudhury, Aparajita, Banerjee, Victor, Banerjee, Rajat and Das, K. P. (2014) Spectroscopic studies of the unfolding of a multimeric protein a-crystallin, Biopolymers, 101(5), 549-560.
107. Sarkar, Aparajita, Banerjee, Victor, Blaise, M., Banerjee, B., Das, K. P., Karn, D. and Banerjee, Rajat (2014) Critical Role of Zinc ion on E. coli Glutamyl-Queuosine-tRNAAsp Synthetase (Glu-Q-RS) Structure and Function, Protein J., 33(2), 143-149.
106. Banerjee, Victor, Kar, Rajiv K., Datta, Aritreyee, Parthasarathi, Krupakar, Chatterjee, Shubhrangshu, Das, K. P. and Bhunia, A. (2013) Use of a small peptide as an inhibitor of insulin fibrillation process: A study by high and low resolution spectroscopy, PLoS One, 8(8), e72318.
105. Saha, Sudipa and Das, K. P. (2013) Structure and interactions in a-crystallin probed through thiol group reactivity, Adv. Biol. Chem., 3(5), 427-439.
104. Haldar, E., Chattoraj, D. K. and Das, K. P. (2013) Protein-fatty acid interactions in spread monolayers, J. Surf. Sci. Technol., 29(1-2), 85-100.
103. Roy, S., Roy Choudhury, S., Sengupta, D. N. and Das, K. P. (2013) Involvement of AtPoll in the repair of high salt and DNA cross-linking agent induced double strand breaks in Arabidopsis, Plant Physiol., 162(2), 1195-1210.
102. Banerjee, Victor and Das, K. P. (2013) Interaction of silver nanoparticles with proteins – a characteristic protein concentration dependent profile of SPR signal, Colloids Surfaces B, 111, 71-79.
101. Roy, S., Roy Choudhury, S. and Das, K. P. (2013) The interplay of DNA polymerase l in diverse DNA damage repair pathways in higher plant genome in response to environmental and genetoxic stress factors, Plant Signalling Behavior, 8(1), 1-3.
100. Shani Datta, D., Chattoraj, D. K., Chattopadhyay, P. and Das, K. P. (2013) Thermodynamics of excess adsorption of proteins on soft surfaces, Adv. Biol. Chem., 3(1), 40-47.
99. Kundu, Subrata, Chakraborty, Dipjyoti, Das, K. P. and Pal, Amita (2012) An efficient in-gel digestion protocol for mass spectral analysis by MALDI-TOF-MS and MS/MS and its use for proteomic analysis of Vigna mungo leaves, Plant Mol. Biol. Rep., 31, 47-54.
98. Karmakar, Srabani and Das, K. P. (2012) Identification of histidine residues involved in Zn+2 binding to aA- and aB-crystallin by chemical modification and MALDI TOF mass spectrometry, Protein J., 31(7), 623-640.
97. Chowdhury, Aritra, Sen Mojumdar, Supratik, Choudhury, Aparajita, Banerjee, Rajat, Das, K. P., Sasmal, Dibyendu and Bhattacharyya, Kankan (2012) Deoxycholate Induced Tetramer of aA-Crystallin and Sites of Phosphorylation: Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy and Femtosecond Solvation Dynamics, J. Chem. Phys., 136(15), 155101-155110.
96. Banejee, Victor and Das, K. P. (2012) Modulation of the pathway of insulin fibrillation by a small molecule helix inducer 2,2,2- trifluoroethanol, Colloids Surf. B, 92, 142-150.
95. Roy, S., Roy Choudhury, S., Singh, S. K. and Das, K. P. (2012) Functional analysis of light-regulated promoter region of AtPolλ gene, Planta, 235(2), 411-432.
94. Biswas, A., Karmakar, S., Banerjee, V., Saha, S., Kundu, M., Bhattacharyya, J., Konar D. and Das, K. P. (2011) Biophysical study on the structure and function of eye lens protein a-crystallin – a review, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 88(12), 1827-1855.
93. Shani Datta, D., Chattoraj, D. K., Chattopadhyay, P. and Das, K. P. (2011) Excess adsorption of biopolymers and lactose sugar on soft surfaces. Adsorption of ᵝ-lactoglobulin on various types of soft surfaces, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 88(12), 1801-1810.
92. Maiti, S., Kundu, S., Chakraborty, D., Paul, S., Sengupta, S., Das, K. P. and Pal, A. (2011) Developmentally regulated temporal expressions and differential acid invertase activity in differentiating cotyledon explants of mungbean [Vigna radiatata (L.) Wilczek], Plant Cell Tiss. Organ Cult., 107, 417-425.
91. Banerjee, Nilanjana, Sengupta, Subhadipa, Roy, Amit, Ghosh, Prithwi, Das, K. P. and Das, Sampa (2011) Functional alterarion of a dimeric insecticidal lectin to a monomeric antifungal protein correlated to its oligomeric status PLoS One, 6(4), e18593.
90. Roy, Sujit, Roy Choudhury, Swarup, Singh, Sanjay Kumar and Das, K. P. (2011) AtPolλ a homogue of mammalian DNA polymerase in Arabidopsis thaliana, is involved in the repair of UV-B induced DNA damage through the dark repair pathway, Plant Cell Physiol., 52(2), 448-467.
89. Karmakar, Srabani and Das, K. P. (2011) Stabilization of oligomeric structure of a-crystallin by Zn+2 through intersubunit bridging, Biopolymers, 95(2), 105-116.
88. Mukhopadhay, Soma, Kar, Manoj and Das, K. P. (2010) Effect of methyl glyoxal on the structure, stability and chaperone function of a- crystallin, Protein J., 29(8), 551-566.
87. Shani, D., Chattoraj, D. K., Chattopadhyay, P. and Das, K. P. (2010) Excess adsorption of beta-lactoglobulin on the soft surface of casein powder, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 87(2), 205-212.
86. Mukherjee, Partha, Surekha, Kamakshi, Dutta, Pratik, Hossain, Tofajjen, Barik, Subhasis, Das, K. P., Kundu, M. and Basu, J. (2009) Novel role of Wag31 in protection of mycobacteria under oxidative stress, Mol. Microbiol., 73(1), 103-119.
85. Chakrabarty, J., Das, N., Das, K. P. and Haldar, U. C. (2009) Loss of structural integrity and hydrophobic ligand binding capacity of acetylated and succinylated bovine beta-lactoglobulin, Int. Dairy J., 19(1), 43-49.
84. Paul, S., Kundu, M., Das, K. P., Mishra, S. and Chaudhuri, T. K. (2008) Unfolding studies of Escherichia coli Maltodextrin glucosidase monitored by fluorescence spectroscopy, J. Biol. Phys., 34(6), 539-550.
83. Ghosh, N., Chattoraj, D. K. and Das, K. P. (2008) Water vapour adsorption of L-amino acids at different water activities, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 85, 1211-1216.
82. Biswas, A. and Das, K. P. (2008) Zn+2 Enhances molecular chaperone function and stability of a-crystallin, Biochemistry, 47, 804-816.
81. Samanta, B., Nag Das, S. K., Das, K. P. and Sen, P. C. (2007) Protein kinase catalytic subunit (PKAcat) from bovine lens: purification, characterization and phosphorylation of lens crystallins, Mol. Cell Biochem., 304(1-2), 155-165.
80. Saha, S. and Das, K. P. (2007) Unfolding and refolding of a-crystallin in urea and its chaperone function, Protein J., 26(5), 315-326.
79. Biswas, A. and Das, K. P. (2007) a-Crystallin assisted refolding of enzyme substrates: optimization of external parameters, Protein J., 26(4), 247-255.
78. Kundu, M., Sen, P. C. and Das, K. P. (2007) Structure, stability and chaperone function of a-crystallin: role of the N-terminal region, Biopolymers, 86(3), 177-192.
77. Biswas, A. and Das, K. P. (2007) Differential recognition of natural and non-natural substrate by molecular chaperone a-crystallin - a subunit exchange study, Biopolymers, 85(2), 189-197.
76. Mitra, G., Saha, A., Das Gupta, T., Poddar, A., Das, K. P., Das Gupta, S. K. and Bhattacharyya, B. (2007) Chaperone mediated inhibition of tubulin self-assembly, Proteins, 67, 112-120.
75. Mukhopadhyay, Soma, Sen, S., Majhi, B., Das, K. P. and Kar, M. (2007) Methyl glyoxal elevation is associated with oxidative stress in rheumatoid artharitis, Free Radical Res., 41(5), 507-514.
74. Das, Soma, Das, K. P. and Bhattacharyya, D. K. (2006) Preparation of di-basic acid containing soy phospholipid by chemical and enzyme catalized trans esterification and evaluation of their surface active properties, J. Surf. Det., 9, 357-366.
73. Halder, E., Chattoraj, D. K. and Das, K. P. (2006) Excess adsorption on hydrophilic solid-liquid interface. Positive excess adsorption of anionic surfactant. Part 1, Indian J. Chem., 45A, 2591-2598.
72. Halder, E., Chattoraj, D. K. and Das, K. P. (2006) Excess adsorption on hydrophilic solid-liquid interface. Negative adsoroption of electrolytes and urea. Part 2, Indian J. Chem., 45A, 2599-2606.
71. Chattoraj, D. K., Haldar, E., Das, K. P. and Mitra, A. (2006) Surface activity coefficients of spread monolayers of behenic acid salts at air- water interface, Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 123-126, 151-161.
70. Ghosh Dastidar, K., Maitra, S., Goswami, L., Roy, D., Das, K. P. and Majumdar, A. L. (2006) An insight into the molecular basis of salt tolerance of L-myo-inosito 1-P synthase (PcINO1) from Porteresia coarctata (Roxb.) Takeoka, a halophytic wild rice, Plant Physiol., 140, 1279-1296.
69. Dey, M., Das, K. P. and Chakrabortty, P. K. (2005) Purification and characterization of ?-amylase from Bacillus amyloliquifaciens NCIM 2829, Indian J. Biochem. Biophys., 42, 287-294.
68. Samanta, B., Mezo, G., Ghosh, A. C., Das, K. P., Hudecz, F. and Sen, P. C. (2005) Efficacy of phosphorylation of synthetic peptides by purified catalytic subunit of PKA (PKAcat) from bovine lens dependents on the amino acid sequence of the peptides, J. Peptide Res., 65, 445-449.
67. Halder, E., Chattoraj, D. K. and Das, K. P. (2005) Adsorption of biopolymers at hydrophilic cellulose-water interface, Biopolymers, 77, 286-295.
66. Bhattacharjee, C., Saha, S., Biswas, A., Kundu, M., Ghosh, L. and Das, K. P. (2005) Structural Changes of ?-lactoglobulin during thermal unfolding and refolding - an FT-IR and circular dichroism study, Protein J., 24, 27-36.
65. Bhattacharjee, C., Ghosh, L. and Das, K. P. (2004) Charatarization of the accessibility of the various regions of ᵝ-lactoglobulin during thermal unfolding and refolding, J. Surface Sci. Technol., 20, 179-194.
64. Das, K. P. (2004) Molecular chaperone function of a-crystallin: a possible mechanism of differentiation between natural and non-natural substrates, Indian Photobiol. News Lett., 42, 55-62.
63. Biswas, A. and Das, K. P. (2004) SDS induced structural changes in a-crystallin and its effect on refolding, Protein J., 23(8), 529-538.
62. Biswas, A. and Das, K. P. (2004) Role of ATP on the interaction of a-crystallin with substrates and its implications for its molecular chaperone function, J. Biol. Chem., 279, 42648-42657.
61. Saha, S. and Das, K. P. (2004) Relationship between chaperone activity and oligomeric size of recombinant aA- and aB-crystallin: a tryptic digestion study, Proteins, 57(3), 610-617.
60. Majhi, M., Maitra, S., Dastidar, K. G., Pattnaik, S., Chatterjee, A., Hait, N. C., Das, K. P. and Majumdar, A. L. (2004) A novel salt-tolerant L-myo-inositol 1- phosphate synthase from Porteresia coarctata (Roxb.) Tateoka, a halophytic wild rice Molecular cloning, bacterial overexpression, characterization and functional introgression into tobacco conferring salt-tolerance phenotype, J. Biol. Chem., 279, 28539-28552.
59. Sarkar, T., Manna, T., Mitra, G., Poddar, A., Panda, D., Das, K. P. and Bhattacharyya, B. (2004) MAP2 prevents protein aggregation and facilitates reactivation of unfolded enzymes: implications for the chaperone-like activity of MAP2, Eur. J. Biochem., 271, 1488-1496.
58. Halder, E., Chattoraj, D. K. and Das, K. P. (2003) Adsorption and binding of anionic surfactant to polysaccharides, J. Surface Sci. Technol., 19, 19-34.
57. Ghosh, N., Dutta, P., Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (2003) Thermodynamics iof adsorption of L-amino acids at oil-water interfaces, J. Solution Chem., 32(12), 1045-1064.
56. Ghosh N., Dutta P., Mahapatra P., Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. , (2003) Interaction of water vapour with twenty different poly-L-amino acids and their excess hydration in presence of sodium chloride, Indian J. Biochem. Biophys., 40 (2), 122-130.
55. Gupta, S., Chakraborty, S., Poddar, A., Sarkar, N., Das, K. P. and Bhattacharyya, B. (2003) Bis-ANS binding to tubulin: Site specific Proteolysis and Isothermal Titration Calorimetry Reveal the GTP-induced Structural Stability of Tubulin, Proteins Struct. Function Gen., 50(2), 283-289.
54. Biswas, A., Saha, S. and Das, K. P. (2002) Structural features of molecular chaperones: a possible miceller connection, J. Surface Sci. Technol., 18(1-2), 1-24.
53. Bhattacharyya, J. and Das, K. P. (2001) Aggregation of insulin by chlorpromazine, Biochem. Pharmacol., 62(9):1293-1297.
52. Manna, T., Sarkar, T., Poddar, A., Roychowdhury, M., Das, K. P. and Bhattacharyya, B. (2001) Chaperone-like activity of tubulin: Binding and reactivation of unfolded substrate enzymes, J. Biol. Chem., 276, 39742-39747.
51. Bhattacharyya, J. and Das, K. P. (2001) Interactions of chlorpromazine with milk proteins, Mol. Cell. Biochem., 221, 11-15.
50. Ghosh, N., Dutta, P., Mahapatra, P., Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (2001) Thermodynamics of interaction of water vapour with 20 different poly-L-amino acids, Biophys Chem., 89, 201-217.
49. Bhattacharjee, C. and Das, K. P. (2001) Characterization of microcapsules of ᵝ-lactoglobulin formed by chemical cross-linking and heat setting, J. Disp. Sci. Technol., 22, 71-79.
48. Bhattacharjee, C. and Das, K. P. (2000) Thermal unfolding and refolding of ᵝ-lactoglobulin - an intrinsic and extrinsic fluorescence study, Eur. J. Biochem., 267, 3957-3964.
47. Reddy, G. B., Das, K. P., Petrash, M. J. and Surewicz, W. K. (2000) Temperature-dependent chaperone activity and structural properties of human aA- and aB-crystallins, J. Biol. Chem., 275, 4565-4570.
46. Das, K. P., Choo-Smith, L. P., Petrash, M. J. and Surewicz, W. K. (1999) Insight into the secondary structure of non-native proteins bound to a molecular chaperone alpha-crystallin: an isotope edited infrared spectroscopic study, J. Biol. Chem., 274(47), 33209-33212.
45. Bhattacharyya, J. and Das, K. P. (1999) Molecular chaperone-like properties of an unfolded protein: γs-casein, J. Biol. Chem., 274, 15505-15509.
44. Bhattacharyya, J. and Das, K. P. (1999) Effect of surfactants on the prevention of protein aggregation during unfolding and refolding processes - comparison with molecular chaperone a-crystallin, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 20(4), 1163-1178.
43. Bhaduri, A. and Das, K. P. (1999) Desorption of lysine modified and unmodified proteins from solid surfaces-elution of ᵝ-lactoglobulin adsorbed on alumina and silica, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 20(4), 1125-1142.
42. Bhaduri, A. and Das, K. P. (1999) Proteins at solid water interface - a review, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 20(4), 1097-1124 (1999).
41. Guha, S., Manna, T. K., Das, K. P. and Bhattacharyya, B. (1998) Chaperone-like activity of tubulin, J. Biol. Chem., 273, 30077-30080.
40. Bhattacharyya, J. and Das, K. P. (1998) a-crystallin does not require temperature activation for its function as molecular chaperone, Biochem. Mol. Biol. Intl., 48, 249-258.
39. Bhaduri, A. and Das, K. P. (1998) Effect of incorporation of hydrophobic, hydrophilic and ionic groups through lysine modification of ᵝ- lactoglobulin on its adsorption at alumina/water interfaces, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 19(4), 435-449.
38. Bhaduri, A. and Das, K. P. (1998) Covalent grafting of tryptophan to solid surfaces inhibits protein adsorption, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 19(4), 451-464.
37. Bhaduri, A., Matsudomi, N. and Das, K. P. (1996) Effect of acetylation of lysine residues of ovalbumin on its adsorption at alumina/water interface, Biosci. Biotech. Biochem., 60, 1559-1564.
36. Das, K. P., Petrash, M. J. and Surewicz, W. K. (1996) Conformational properties of substrate proteins bound to a molecular chaperone, J. Biol. Chem., 271 10449-10452.
35. Das, K. P. and Surewicz, W. K. (1995) Temperature induced exposure of hydrophobic surfaces and its effect on the chaperone activity of a-crystallin, FEBS Lett., 369, 321-325.
34. Das, K. P. and Surewicz, W. K. (1995) On the substrate specificity of a-crystallin as a molecular chaperone, Biochem. J., 311, 367-370.
33. Halder, U. C., Saha, S., Sinha, N. K. and Das, K. P. (1994) Surface properties of some low molecular weight proteins, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 15, 671-586.
32. Bhaduri, A. and Das, K. P. (1994) Adsorption interaction of native and chemically acetylated beta lactoglobulin at the alumina-water interface, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 15, 165-188.
31. Chaudhuri, T. K., Das, K. P. and Sinha, N. K. (1993) Surface hydrophobicity of a low molecular weight basic trypsin subtilisyn inhibitor from marine turtle eggwhite, J. Biochem., 113, 729-733.
30. Das, K. P. and Kinsella, J. E. (1993) Droplet size and coalescence stability of whey protein stabilized milkfat peanut oil emulsions, J. Food Sci., 58, 439-444.
29. Klameszesky, J. L., Das, K. P. and Kinsella, J. E. (1992) Formation and coalescence stability of emulsions stabilized by different milk proteins, J. Food Sci., 57, 366-371, 379.
28. Das, K. P. and Kinsella, J. E., (1990) Effect of heat denaturation on the adsorption of ?-lactoglobulin at the oil/water interface and on coalescence stability of emulsions, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 139, 551-560.
27. Das, K. P. and Kinsella, J. E. (1990) The stability of food emulsions - role of protein and non-protein emulsifiers in emulsion stability, , 34, 81-201.
26. Klameszesky, J., Das, K. P., Kang, Y. J. and Kinsella, J. E. (1990) Emulsifying properties of sulfitolysed BSA, J. Agric. Food Chem., 38, 647-650.
25. Rico, I., Lattes, A., Das, K. P. and Lindman, B. (1989) Reaction in the bicontinuous phase of a microemulsion, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 111, 7266-7267.
24. Das, K. P. and Kinsella, J. E. (1989) pH dependent emulsifying properties of ?-lactoglobulin, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 10, 77-102.
23. Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (1989) Physico-chemical studies of surfactants in solution and at interface, Frontiers of Applied Chemistry, Springer-Verlag, A. K. Biswas (ed.), pp. 166-208.
22. Ghosh, L., Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (1988) Thermodynamics of adsorption of inorganic electrolytes at oil/water interfaces, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 121, 278-288.
21. Khan, A., Das, K. P., Eberson, L. and Lindman, B. (1988) Phase equilibria and microemulsion structure for a ripple chained soap: sodium di-2-butyldecanoate, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 125, 129-138.
20. Das, K. P., Ceglie, A., Monduzzi, M., Lindman, B. and Soderman, O. (1987) Surfactant self-association in non-aqueous systems, A preliminary report on self-diffusion and NMR relaxation studies, Prog. Colloid Polym. Sci., 73, 167-173.
19. Das, K. P., Ceglie, A. and Lindman, B. (1987) Microstructure of a four component non-aqueous microemulsion system, Prog. Colloid Polym. Sci., 73, 198.
18. Ceglie, A., Das, K. P. and Lindman, B. (1987) Effect of the chain length of oil on the structure of ionic microemulsions, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 115, 115-120.
17. Ceglie, A., Das, K. P. and Lindman, B. (1987) Microemulsion structure in four component systems for different surfactants, Colloids and Surfaces, 28, 29-40.
16. Das, K. P., Ceglie, A. and Lindman, B. (1987) Microstructure of formamide microemulsions from NMR self-diffusion measurements, J. Phys. Chem., 91, 2938-2946.
15. Das, K. P., Ceglie, A., Lindman, B. and Friberg, S. E. (1987) Fourier Transform NMR self-diffusion studies of a non-aqueous microemulsion system, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 116, 390-400.
14. Ghosh, L., Das K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (1987) Interactions in the adsorbed films of surfactants at the air/water and oil/water interfaces, Indian J. Chem. Sec.A, 26A, 807-812.
13. Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (1987) History of the development of surface science in India, in The 20th Century Chemistry in Asia, Vol. 1, D. P. Chakrabarti (ed.), G. D. Publishers, Calcutta.
12. Basu, S., Das, K. P., Chattoraj, D. K. And Gopakumar, K. (1987) Measurement of denaturation of fish, goat and beef proteins. A viscometric study with protein stabilized emulsion, J. Food Sci. Technol., 24, 172-177.
11. Ghosh, L., Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (1986) Kinetics of adsorption of ionic surfactants at alumina/water interface, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 63, 144-148.
10. Basu, S., Das, K. P., Chattoraj, D. K. and Gopakumar, K. (1987) Emulsification efficiency of various extracts of fish, goat and beef proteins in model food emulsions and preparation of sausage, J. Food Sci. Technol., 24(5), 203-207.
9. Ghosh, L., Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (1986) Adsorption of ionic surfactants at the alumina/water interface, J. Surface Sci. Technol., 2, 25-33.
8. Basu, S., Das, K. P., Chattoraj, D. K. and Bose, A. N. (1985) Preparation of fish cubes, J. Food Sci. Technol., 22, 216-217.
7. Basu, S., Das, K. P. and Chattoraj, D. K. (1985) Thermal denaturation of fish actomyosin in presence of inorganic salts, J. Food Sci. Technol., 22, 194-197.
- Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences India, Allahabad, 2005
- Fellow of the West Bengal Academy of Science and Technology, 2010