- Mathematical modeling and experiments demonstrate that mycobacteriophages can kill bacteria through non-lytic mechanisms. The information derived could lead to the development of new drugs for the treatment of TB
- A new approach towards information retrieval from dynamic multidimensional images using complex networks developed. The method can be used for non-invasive diagnosis of dry eye disease
- Key molecular regulators of early blight disease response in tomato have been revealed
- Mechanism of ganglioside GM2 mediated migration of tumor cells - a pivotal role of the integrin receptor
- delta-factor of Bacillus subtilis is not a subunit of RNAP but functions as a transcriptional factor
- Newly designed mASAL, a lectin like Protein conferring sheath blight resistance in transgenic rice
- Critical roles of Hsp90 in CRAF kinase stabilization and actin dependent translocation to the plasma membrane during MAPK signaling
- Oct 27-29: "Microbiology in the new Millennium"
- Oct 31-Nov 3: "Recent Trends in Condensed Matter Physics"
- Nov 9-11: 23rd meeting of the International Network of Protein Engineering Centers (INPEC)
- Nov. 21: One day Symposium on "100 year of Bose Institute : Acharya J C Bose & Beyond"
- Nov. 24 - 30: Centenary Celebration (Foundation Day & DM_Bose Memorial Lecture)
- Nov. 24 - 25: History of Indian Science
- Nov. 26 : D M Bose Memorial Lecture
- Nov. 27 - 28: Future of Science
- Nov. 30 : 101 Foundation Day - J C Bose Memorial Lecture
- 19/12/2017 11:00 AM
School Teachers, Different Schools. Best Science Teacher Award, NASI
- 04/12/2017 11:15 AM
Mohit Jolly, Rice University, Houston, TX 77030. Computational Systems Biology of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition during cancer metastasis
- 23/11/2017 03:00 PM
Jayant V. Narlikar, The Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune. Logical Reasoning in Science
- 15/11/2017 04:00 PM
Abhishek Atreya, Bose Institute (Dept. of Physics). Can Viscous Dark Matter Cause Cosmic Acceleration?
- 15/11/2017 03:31 PM
Dr. Sougata Roy, . Dinoflagellates, the unicellular phytoplankton with unconventional circadian system